The Interior of the 2018 Honda HR-V Is Spacious and Comfortable
Cargo and Passenger Space
The inside of the HR-V is versatile, with a second-row Magic Seat at a 60/40 split, which allows for several different seating and cargo configurations. The cargo volume in 2WD models with the rear seats up measures at 24.3 cubic feet. With the rear seats folded down flat, that space balloons to 58.8 cubic feet. For drivers who prefer AWD, the cargo area of these models measures 23.2 cubic feet behind the rear seats, and folded down measures up to 57.6 cubic feet. Passengers will have plenty of space, too, with a total passenger volume that measures at 100.1 cubic feet in the LX model and 96.1 cubic feet in the EX and EX-L Navi models.
Standard Comfort Features Inside
The entry-level LX model starts the entire model lineup on the right foot with premium comfort features inside that make the cabin a sophisticated and luxurious environment. Some of what you can expect to find includes:
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column
- Power Windows and Door Locks
- Sliding Sunvisors
- Beverage Holders
- Cargo-Area Light
- Illuminated Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls
Standard Entertainment Inside
The LX also has an extensive list of entertainment and connectivity features that bolster the comfort level inside, no matter how long the journey might be.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control – When the HR-V slows down, as in a merging situation, the audio volume will automatically soften to eliminate extra distractions.
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen – Designed so that drivers and the front passenger can navigate through controls intuitively, this screen puts everything you need within easy reach.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio – Connect your devices and stream your favorite music or other content seamlessly without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- MP3/Auxiliary Input Jack – Hook up an MP3 player or other device to gain access to even more of your audio content.
- 160-Watt Audio System with Four Speakers – Crank up your favorite ballad or listen to your favorite radio station with this system’s crystal-clear sound.
The EX Model
For drivers who want even more interior offerings than the LX model, the EX model ups the ante with more luxury features and upgrades to some of the technology and entertainment equipment inside the LX. With the EX, you’ll get everything offered on the LX plus features like:
- Heated Front Seats – Stay warm on those cold New England days with heated front seats.
- Automatic Climate Control with Electrostatic Touchscreen – Adjusting the temperature and staying comfortable inside has never been easier.
- Push-Button Start – Start the engine of the HR-V with just the simple touch of a button, perfect for when you’re on the go.
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Features – An upgraded, larger screen interface also allows drivers to customize the features to their preferences.
- 180-Watt Audio System with Six Speakers and Pandora Compatibility – The EX sees an upgraded sound system with more speakers and richer tone, and Pandora compatibility enables you to listen to your favorite artists and discover some new ones.
- SMS Text Message Function – Receive and send text messages safely through the HR-V without taking your hands off the wheel or your eyes off the road.
The EX-L Navi
The top-of-the-line EX-L Navi offers the most in terms of features and equipment to create the ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury. For drivers who want the cream of the crop and upgrades to the EX model, including a satellite-linked navigation system to help guide you to your destination, the EX-L Navi is the one to consider. It comes equipped with features including:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- SiriusXM Radio
- HD Radio