The Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda HR-V
Performance and Fuel Economy
The engine of the Honda HR-V is zesty and versatile and will produce up to 141 hp and 127 lb-ft of torque. It is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission as the standard choice or a CVT for drivers who prefer it. Choosing the CVT also opens drivers up to the option of an AWD configuration with intelligent control system. But no matter which transmission or configuration you select, you still will get excellent fuel economy.
- 2WD 6MT models – EPA-estimated 25 city / 33 highway / 28 combined mpg*
- 2WD CVT models – EPA-estimated 28 city / 34 highway / 31 combined mpg*
- AWD CVT models – EPA-estimated 27 city / 31 highway / 29 combined mpg*
Standard Comfort and Convenience
Priced at just $19,570 MSRP for 2WD 6MT models,** even the affordable entry-level LX offers plenty of comfort and convenience features. In fact, many drivers might be surprised at just how many features make up the list of standard equipment. A look inside the LX will reveal features such as:
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
- Cruise Control
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
- Rear-Window Defroster
- Illuminated Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls
- Sliding Sunvisors
- Beverage Holders
- 60/40-Split Second-Row Magic Seat
Standard Entertainment and Connectivity
The HR-V also comes fully equipped with a list of entertainment, connectivity, and technology features that keep everyone inside relaxed and entertained while drivers keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road. Some of the entertainment features inside the LX include:
- 160-Watt Audio System with Four Speakers; MP3 Input Jack
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
As a versatile family vehicle, the HR-V prioritizes safety. Every HR-V offers safety features and driver-assist technology to help drivers see more and do more to drive safely on the road.
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure – The body structure of the HR-V is engineered to absorb crash energy and distribute it away from the passengers inside.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control – This system ensures the HR-V keeps good tractive control with the road and adds stability on curves or turns.
- Anti-Lock Braking System and Brake Assist – The ABS helps prevent the brakes from locking up and unsafely skidding across the road, while brake assist helps the HR-V come to a complete stop more quickly and safely.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – This system monitors the air pressure of each of the four tires and notifies the driver when more is needed in order for the HR-V to be operating at an optimal level.
- Daytime Running Lights – Illuminate the road ahead while also ensuring that the HR-V is clearly visible to oncoming vehicles.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – With three views to choose from, this rearview camera helps drivers see more and guides the HR-V to back in and out of tight spaces much more easily.
The EX model is a great choice for drivers who want more than the standard equipment offerings that come with the LX but don’t necessarily need everything on the top-of-the-line model. Priced at $21,620 MSRP for 2WD 6MT models,** it offers great value with a long list of equipment that bolsters comfort, adds touches of luxury, and decks out the cabin in technology.
- Automatic Climate Control with Electrostatic Touchscreen
- Honda LaneWatch
- Smart Entry and Push-Button Start
- Heated Front Seats
- 180-Watt Audio System with Six Speakers
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
- SMS Text Message Function
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
At the top of the line is the EX-L Navi. It’s the model for drivers who want the HR-V with the most in terms of comfort, luxury, and technology. And as its name suggests, it comes equipped with a navigation system that can ensure you get to your destination without a fuss. The EX-L Navi includes all the features found on the LX and EX models and adds even more such as:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and Digital Traffic
- SiriusXM Radio
- Leather-Trimmed Seats; Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.
**MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.