Honda Civic Coupe Configurations Bring Top-Tier Tech as Standard
The Honda Civic lineup has always attracted attention for its sharp, responsive drive, and the Coupe is pick of the litter when it comes to road manners. You’ll feel in command of a spirited drive thanks to one of two engines:
- 2.0L Inline-4: Makes up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 30 mpg in the city and 38 mpg* on the highway.
- 1.5L Turbocharged Inline-4: Makes up to 174 hp and 167 lb-ft of torque, plus up to 31 mpg in the city and 40 mpg* on the highway.
All models save the Sport use Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). The Sport equips a more direct 6-speed manual.
The LX includes a 60/40-split fold-down rear seat for easy cabin customization and an automatic climate control system to help maintain comfort. There’s even a handy electronic remote trunk release for enhanced convenience, and the LX is well-fitted with onboard tech for an entry-level model.
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Best of all, the LX brings Honda Sensing driver assistance technology as standard:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
The Sport delivers a sharp look thanks to 18-inch alloy wheels and a center outlet exhaust – that performance-focused appearance continues inside with sport pedals, leather-wrapped steering wheel, and leather-wrapped shift knob.
Further Sport features include:
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SMS Text Message Function
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Sport Pedals
- Push Button Start
- Fog Lights
The EX combines the features listed above with several welcome creature comforts, including:
- Heated Front Seats: Three levels of heat in the front keep you warm through all climates.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature: The touch of a button floods your cabin with fresh air.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System: Set separate climate zones for the driver and front-passenger.
Those comfort features are nicely complemented by a strong range of additional technologies:
- Honda LaneWatch™: Plays a live feed from under your side mirror to ensure all lane changes are made safely.
- SiriusXM® Radio: Enjoy news, music, entertainment, and more from over 100 channels.
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System: Comes with 10 speakers, integrated subwoofer, and HD Radio™ for rich sound delivery.
The Touring trim’s powertrain can be operated via Dual-Mode Paddle Shifters for finer control, and it comes with leather-trimmed seats for upscale comfort. There’s even a handy Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror to prevent glare hitting your eyes and LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off to provide perfect visibility regardless of the time of day.
Better yet, Touring trims come as standard with a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System. Features include:
- Voice recognition for easy on-the-go control and destination inputs
- Honda HD Digital Traffic to keep you ahead of unexpected gridlock
- 3D renderings of terrain, buildings, and road signs for added clarity
- Predictive local search to help find nearby locations
- Lane-guidance split screen to assist with road signs and exits
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.