Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels Help You Craft the Perfect Compact Sedan
As noted by Edmunds.com: “All around, the Civic’s driving performance is top-notch, with strong brakes and accurate steering.” You’ll command that spirited ride through one of two engines:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Fitted standard with LX and Sport trim levels for 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. Expect up to 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway with six-speed manual transmission or 30 and 38 with optional CVT*.
- 1.5L Four-Cylinder: Fitted with the EX, EX-L, and Touring trims for up to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. CVT comes standard to achieve up to a phenomenal 32 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway*.
Standard Comfort and Convenience
The Honda Civic Sedan doesn’t charge a premium for premium comfort and convenience. Even entry-level models come fitted with:
- Automatic Climate Control
- Height-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Remote Trunk Release
Standard Entertainment and Connectivity
The Honda Civic LX keeps you connected during the morning commute and ensures everyone’s entertained through longer drives.
- 5-Inch Central Display Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Four-Speaker Sound System with USB Port
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control (SVC)
Standard Honda Sensing
Bringing cutting-edge peace of mind as standard, the following Honda Sensing technology is found across all Honda Civic sedan configurations.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): Scans ahead for potential collisions, sounds a warning to alert you, then applies braking pressure independently to avoid a collision or reduce impact severity.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Measures your position on the road and automatically applies corrective steering pressure if you start to leave it.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow: Speeds up and slows down to maintain your chosen cruising speed while keeping a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): Should you veer from your current lane without signaling, corrective steering pressure brings you back to center.
Sport models earn their name with bold 18-inch alloy wheels, center-outlet dual exhaust, sport pedals, and aerodynamic bodywork.
Further features include:
- 60/40-Split Folding Rear Seatbacks
- Rear Center Armrest with Cupholders
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Keyless Ignition and Entry with Remote Start
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Integration
- Eight-Speaker Audio System with Dual USB Ports
You’ll also have guidelines added to the standard Multi-view Rearview Camera for enhanced convenience and safety.
Upgrading to the EX brings more than the 1.5L turbocharged engine. You’ll also receive nearly all tech features standard on the Sport and a few further amenities besides, including:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof
- Honda’s LaneWatch Blind-Spot Camera
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Heated Front Seats
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Satellite Radio
The EX-L places focus on comfort and convenience by offering features such as:
- Leather Seating Upholstery
- Power-Adjustable Passenger Seat
- HomeLink® Remote System
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
The EX-L is also available with a state-of-the-art Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System. It provides:
- 3D Renderings of Terrain, Buildings, and Road Signs
- Live Search Function
- HD Digital Traffic™
- Predictive Local Search
- Lane Guidance Split Screen for Road Signs and Exits
- Simplified Voice Recognition
- Free Map Updates for 5 Years
Truly top of the line, the Touring trim offers all the features listed above as standard, plus:
- 450-Watt, 10-Speaker Premium Audio System
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Paddle Shifters
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Chrome Door Handles
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.