Feels Like You’ll Never Run Out of 2019 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
With up to 105.9 cubic feet of passenger space, there’s plenty of room for all five passengers to spread out and relax. At the same time, you’ll enjoy a huge amount of cargo space.
- Cargo Space Behind the 2nd Row: Up to 39.2 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space Behind the 1st Row: Up to 75.8 cubic feet.
An Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat comes as standard across all trim levels, so you can switch between cargo-carrying configurations at the pull of a lever.
Look inside the cargo area and you’ll find a low load floor that makes stowing heavy items a breeze. Pull back the carpeted floor panel to reveal a large hidden storage compartment perfect for your valuables.
And the Honda CR-V isn’t just great at taking larger items. You’ll also find a wealth of smaller storage options throughout the cabin:
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage with Sliding Armrest
- Conversation Mirror with Sunglasses Holder
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Driver-Side Garment Hook
- Door-Pocket Storage Bins
Cargo Carrying Features
To ensure drivers can stow and access everything they need, the Honda CR-V cargo area comes equipped with:
- Cargo Area Tie-Down Anchors
- Cargo Area Lights
- Retractable Cargo Area Cover
There’s even an available Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate that opens or closes when you pass your foot beneath the rear bumper with the key fob about your person. It’s a great feature when your hands are full and your arms are tired.
- Cargo Liner: Protect your cargo area carpeting from wear and tear with a liner that covers the floor, sides, and backs of the 2nd-row seats.
- Cargo Net: A simple elastic cord cargo net is perfect for holding loose items and keeping grocery bags upright.
- Cargo Organizer: Dividers provide partitions to keep items secure and separate. When not in use, the sturdy canvas is easy to fold down.
- Cargo Tray: This high-quality molded plastic tray protects the rear storage area from accidental spills and cleans easily with mild soap and water.
- Cross Bars: Cross bars are the first step to securing all kinds of cargo up top. Designed to fit your roof rails, they offer a 165 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- Roof Box: 13 cubic feet of lockable storage space comes in handy when the cargo area is packed or you need to keep muddy items from dirtying the cargo area.
- Ski/Snowboard Attachment: Oversized push buttons make securing and removing six pairs of skis or four snowboards simple even while wearing thick winter gloves.
- Kayak Attachment: Feel like getting out on the water instead of into the powder? The Kayak Attachment firmly cradles your craft and uses reinforcing straps for dependable lateral stability.
- Bike Attachment: Feel the need to hit the trail or go exploring? The Frame Mount Bike Attachment lets you hold two bikes without needing to take either apart.
- Surfboard Attachment: A telescoping design lets you fit boards up to 34 inches wide, and you can secure two boards at once with strong, durable load straps. If you prefer standing over surfing, use it to hold a stand-up paddleboard.
- Tent: The Honda CR-V is great for family adventures, so why not add a 10 ft by 100 ft tent that pitches around the vehicle and sleeps up to six?