Trying to Choose Between 2019 Honda CR-V Configurations?
The Honda CR-V walks the fine line between power and efficiency by equipping one of the most advanced powertrains in the segment:
- In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine: Makes up to 184 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque with the LX or up to 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque with the EX, EX-L, and Touring.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode: Helps achieve up to 28 mpg in the city and 34 mpg* on the highway.
For those expecting to hit snowy roads, drive through pouring rain, or even head out across light off-road trails, a Real Time AWD system is available.
Even the entry-level LX comes fitted with first-rate technology, including:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
- Pandora®* Compatibility
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC)
A 6-way driver’s seat adjusts around your body for support, automatic climate control keeps you cool, and an Easy Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seat lets you extend cargo space.
You’ll also find a wide range of safety features as standard:
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
Fitted with a dual-zone automatic climate control system, heated front seats, and 12-way power driver’s seat for upscale comfort, the EX brings a wealth of innovative tech features to the table, including:
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Android Auto™ Integration
- SiriusXM® Radio
- SMS Text Message Function
While the EX’s tech features are impressive, it’s the trim’s full lineup of driver assistance features that make it one to beat:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Blind Spot Monitoring System (BSI) with Cross Traffic Monitor
The EX-L upgrades your interior with leather-trimmed seats, a leather-trimmed steering wheel, and leather-wrapped shift knob, plus an automatic-dimming rearview mirror to keep the glare out of your eyes.
Tech upgrades include:
- HomeLink® Remote System: Connects with electric garage door openers and other HomeLink devices for added convenience.
- Power Tailgate with Programmable Height: All it takes is the push of a button to open or close the tailgate. You can even program the opening height to avoid hitting low overhangs and keep everything in reach.
- 180-Watt Sound System: Comes with 8 speakers to provide a more enriching audio experience.
Fitted with everything from roof rails and dual chrome exhaust finishers to LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off, the Touring is a truly top-of-the-line trim level.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Comes with simplified voice recognition technology, Honda HD Digital Traffic, HD Radio™, 3D renderings of terrain, buildings and road signs, lane guidance, and a predictive live search function.
- Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate: When you have your hands full or don’t feel like taking the keys out of your pocket, simply pass your foot beneath the rear bumper with the keys about your person to have the tailgate open automatically.
- 330-Watt Premium Audio System: Offers 9 speakers and an integrated subwoofer for immersive sound quality.
*Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.