2019 Honda HR-V Trim Levels
Honda HR-V LX
The Honda HR-V’s baseline trim level, LX 2WD CVT, is priced at just $20,520 MSRP*. With All-Wheel Drive available right from the start, it’s a great choice for folks who want to drive an off-road-ready Honda without breaking their budget. Even here, the HR-V’s wide array of standard features provide plenty of utility.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: You won’t have to twist and turn in your seat when you drive the Honda HR-V! Every trim includes a standard Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, and its Wide-Angle, Normal, and Top-Down viewing modes make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Dynamic Guidelines are offered on every trim other than the baseline LX.
- 60/40 Split Magic Seat: When both portions of the HR-V’s 60/40-Split Folding Magic Seat are lain flat, you’ll be able to access up to 58.8 cu. ft. of cargo space—and that’s just in Utility Mode. Drivers will also be able to configure these seats into Long Mode and Tall Mode, and each opens up unique opportunities.
- Available Real Time AWD: Real-Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Traction Control will give you the confidence you need to start more adventures—and it’s available in every HR-V trim. The system functions by shifting power and torque to the wheels that have the most traction.
Honda HR-V Sport
The HR-V’s Sport trim offers unique exterior features and—thanks to the inclusion of special performance features—a more invigorating drive! It’s available for $22,220 MSRP for 2wd models.
- Sport Mode: Our neighbors may not think of the HR-V as a sporty vehicle, but it’s perfectly capable of pulling out all the stops when you’re in the mood. This trim level includes a unique Sport mode, and its Dual-Mode Paddle Shifters and exclusive Sport pedals will help you get more enjoyment out of every drive.
- Unmistakable Exterior: Sport models feature Fog Lights, Gloss-Black Underbody Spoilers, a Body-Colored Rear Roofline Spoiler, Sport-Exclusive 18-Inch Alloy Wheels, and even Roof Rails!
- Display Audio Touchscreen: The HR-V Sport comes standard with Honda’s 7-Inch Display Audio Touch-Screen, as well as easy-to-use entertainment features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Although this system features customizable touchscreen button tiles, drivers will also be able to make use of its hard keys and analog volume knob.
Honda HR-V EX
Drivers who upgrade with the HR-V’s EX 2WD trim, priced at $23,720 MSRP, will be able to enjoy a wider variety of convenience and comfort features. That’s not all! For the first time in the HR-V, Honda Sensing safety technologies have been included as standard features.
- Ease-of-Access: With Smart Entry, Push Button Start, and Walk-Away Auto-Lock at your disposal, you’ll save time and energy every time you get on the road. Don’t waste time fishing for your keys when you should be moving from A to B.
- Ready for Extremes: Whether you’re gearing up for a summer road trip or just trying to survive the next winter’s commutes, you’ll find plenty to value in the HR-V EX’s interior. Here, both Heated Front Seats and a One-Touch Power Moonroof with a Tilt-Feature have been offered as standard features.
- Honda Sensing: The features in the Honda Sensing safety package use the HR-V’s cameras and sensors to provide an extra line of defense against common errors and unforeseen obstacles. The package includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and a Lane Keeping Assist System.
Honda HR-V EX-L
The luxury features you’ve always wanted can be yours when you choose the HR-V EX-L, and this upgrade is priced at $25,320 MSRP* for the 2WD model!
- 180-Watt Audio System: With six speakers and 180-watts of power, you’ll be able to provide an entertainment experience that you and your passengers are sure to love. Upgrade with this feature to make the most of your HR-V’s myriad audio inputs and radio options.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Honda’s designers have equipped the 2019 HR-V EX-L with Leather-Trimmed Seats, a Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob, and a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Ensuring the safety of your passengers becomes a whole lot easier when you’re frequently checking your mirrors, but the bright lights of other drivers can place a significant strain on your eyes. The EX-L’s Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror automatically minimizes glare.
Honda HR-V Touring
The Honda HR-V Touring’s advanced connectivity and convenience features can make every drive more enjoyable, and with standard Real-Time AWD, there won’t be anything that can hold you back! It is priced at $28,540 MSRP*.
- 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat: Power-Adjustable seating may not be the first thing you consider when you’re choosing a new car, but it goes without saying that this technology will save you time and energy every time you get on the road—especially if there’s another driver in your family.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Honda’s Garmin-based Navigation System lets you take advantage of turn-by-turn directions, HD Digital Traffic, and tons of additional features. When you’re on the road, you’ll even be able to control this technology with your voice!
- Automatic LED Headlights: Every HR-V Touring offers both automatic LED Headlights and LED Fog Lights, standard. With the superior visibility these features provide, you’ll feel more than prepared to meet any surprises you encounter on the road.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.