Explore the Honda Odyssey Rear Entertainment System and More
At times, the Honda Odyssey feels more like a living concierge service than a regular minivan. Wherever life takes you, convenience features work to make things simpler.
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®: With Smart Key about your person, the doors automatically unlock as you approach and lock once you’re about 8 feet away.
- Height-Adjustable Power Tailgate: Open or close the tailgate with the push of a button. Height adjustability works around shorter reaches and lower overhangs.
- Honda Odyssey HomeLink: Sync with garage door openers and other HomeLink devices for added convenience when you reach your own door.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: Wipers adjust wiping frequency automatically to maintain a clear view ahead at all times without your thought or intervention.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors: First-time minivan buyers worried about maneuvering will find it a piece of cake thanks to front and rear parking sensors.
- Honda Honda Odyssey Navigation: Set your destination using the touchscreen or Voice Recognition to receive turn-by-turn directions. Honda HD Digital Traffic comes as standard to keep you ahead of unexpected gridlock.
You can drive the Honda Odyssey from New Haven to West Haven or from Boston to Baltimore and still arrive feeling refresh and revitalized thanks to the Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System with Humidity Control and Air Filtration. With climate zones adjustable for the driver, front passenger, and rear passenger, everyone stays at their own personal level of cool.
You’ll also feel totally in command of the cabin thanks to these innovative Honda features:
- Honda CabinTalk™ In-Car PA System: Picks up your voice in the front and directs it to the back through your onboard sound system. No more shouting at rear passengers to make yourself heard.
- Honda CabinWatch®: Think someone’s misbehaving in the back seats? Check up on them through a camera viewable on your Display Audio touchscreen – it even includes night vision to work after dark.
Growing families value the Honda Odyssey’s interior dimensions and high safety standards, but the entertainment tech is what they fall in love with. You’ll control the interior environment with an available 8-inch high-resolution touchscreen, and the following features keep everyone engaged:
- Premium Sound System: Honda Odyssey audio can call on 11 speakers, a subwoofer, and 550-watts of power.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation (SVC): Settings automatically adjust when you rev the engine, so you’ll never drown out your entertainment.
- Rear Entertainment System: Turn trips from chores into treats by playing Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, or from HDMI and USB cables on a 10.2-display perfectly viewable for all 2nd- and 3rd-row passengers.
- CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility: This all-new app lets you control systems remotely, so you can share your favorite songs even when you’re not around!
Nobody needs to stay connected like modern families on the go. Need to touch base with your teens or text your significant other without taking hands from the wheel or eyes from the road? No problem – the Honda Odyssey is the heart of your family, and it never loses touch.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®: Run calls through your onboard sound system to speak free and easy without shifting focus from the road ahead.
- SMS Text Message Function: Have text messages read aloud then dictate your reply.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto: Whether you’re into Androids or an iPhone devotee, all it takes is a USB cable to sync smartphone with Odyssey for access to music, contact lists, and apps while out and about.
- Mobile Hotspot Capability: Enjoy a strong, stable connection to web without digging into your smartphone’s data plan.
- Wireless Phone Charger: Forget to plug in your phone last night? Simply place it on the wireless charging platform to juice up without wires or cables.