Stay Safer with the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan
Active safety features are meant to ensure that no matter the driving conditions the driver will always remain in total control of the vehicle. These safety measures come in especially handy during inclement weather or changes in terrain that your vehicle may not be used to. Just a handful of these safety-enhancing active features include:
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control – Stay in control no matter the terrain, climate, or cargo load you’re carrying with the help of this feature.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – See everything around your vehicle clearly and avoid obstacles with these handy cameras.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Never forget to keep up maintenance for one of the most important elements of your car again with this helpful reminder system.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – Avoid accidents you may not see coming with the help of a smart and predictive system that brakes for you in times of need.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – Staying alert and in your lane is a breeze thanks to the lane-sensing radars that will keep you in check.
Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Passive safety features provide the 2017 Honda Accord Sedan with another way to ensure that passengers within the cabin are safe in case of emergency. These features are not always in play, like the active safety features, but are rather built into the vehicle during manufacturing or waiting to be set in motion in case of an actual collision. Some of these potentially lifesaving features include:
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure – The Accord Sedan’s ACE body structure is engineered specifically to minimize damage to the vehicle and passengers in a collision.
- Airbag Systems – These advanced airbag systems include dual-stage multiple threshold front airbags, SmartVent side airbags, and side curtain airbags with rollover sensor. This varied array of airbag coverage ensures that passengers and cargo will remain as safe as possible if a crash occurs.
- Driver and Front Passenger Seat-Belt Reminder – One of the most important safety precautions will never be forgotten with the help of these reminders.
- Front three-point seat belts with automatic tensioning system – The seat belts on the Accord Sedan mean business, which is why they employ various extra safety measures to make sure all passengers are strapped in tight.
Rear Seatbelts in Accord
Driver-assistance features play a crucial part in vehicle safety by performing tasks as the driver’s right-hand man. These features help keep the driver alert and aware of their surroundings, as well as doing what they can to make driving a more enjoyable experience. A couple of the features that take on this role include the following:
- Lane Keeping Assist System – Prevent potential collisions by making sure to stay in your lane at all times with the help of this system.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – Heavy traffic and long drives are no longer a source of frustration with this system, which regulates speeds and following distances.
- Honda LaneWatch – Always be aware of what’s going on in your blind spot before merging or changing lanes with this system’s passenger-side camera.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights – Dark nights or foggy weather is no match for these headlights, which make it their priority to light your way wherever you go.
Lane Keeping Assist System