The Luxuries of the 2017 Honda Civic Si Interior
The 2017 Honda Civic Si wants to make sure that every passenger is always able to have a comfortable driving experience. To make this possible, it provides a long list of comfort-enhancing features and stylish yet functional seating appointments. A few of these features include:
- Heated Front Seats – Just because the weather outside may be frightful, passengers don’t have to take that chill with them inside the vehicle. Heated front seats make it possible for drivers and their passengers to enjoy the driving experience regardless of weather conditions.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System – Never deal with the dilemma of deciding who gets to determine the temperature. This climate control system allows drivers and front passengers to select the temperature that keeps them most comfortable.
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature – No one has ever turned down the opportunity to enjoy a nice view, and with this simple-to-operate moonroof, you can enjoy the sky day or night right from the comfort of your own vehicle.
Safety and Convenience
One thing that drivers can certainly count on with the 2017 Honda Civic Si is always having access to features that make driving safer and more convenient. These features make it easier to stay alert while driving and avoid accidents—making the road safer for everyone. The Civic Si has received a 5-star safety rating from the NHTSA,* so we think it’s safe to say that these features are doing their job just fine. Check out some of the available features in this category below.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines – Backing into tight spaces, navigating busy parking lots, and perfecting parallel parking are all possible and incredibly easy thanks to this camera, which lets you see the rear of your vehicle from multiple angles.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Having proper tire pressure is essential to maintaining safety and the best possible efficiency. This system will remind you when you’re straying from that perfect pressure so you can go in for a fill.
- Honda LaneWatch – Switching lanes just became a lot easier thanks to this nifty piece of technology. It uses a camera on your passenger-side mirror to show you if it’s safe to change lanes.
Even when you’re on the road it’s important to stay in touch with the people and things that are most important. These connectivity features are not only extremely innovative, but they also make staying connected while driving much safer. Some of these features include:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink – Poorly timed conference calls have met their match. Safely answer calls and speak with your friends, family, or coworkers while on the go and without looking away from the road with this standard feature.
- SMS Text Message Function – If you can’t reach your intended party with a phone call, this feature makes it easy to send and receive text messages without the dangers of texting while driving.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto – Never stray too far from your favorite apps and music with the ability to connect your Apple or Android device to the vehicle’s Display Audio system to use them safely and seamlessly.
*Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags (SAB).