Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid
Pricing for the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid’s baseline trim level is $33,400 MSRP*. Drivers who choose this model will be able to travel 47 miles using nothing but electric power, and up to 340 miles when electric power and gasoline are utilized in tandem**. Even here, the Clarity sports safety, convenience, and entertainment features that you’ll never tire of using.
- Honda Sensing: Every Clarity Plug-In Hybrid has been equipped with the Honda Sensing safety suite, and that means drivers will be able to take advantage of Adaptive Cruise Control, Road Departure Mitigation, a Lane Keeping Assist System, and a Collision Mitigation Braking System.
- Deceleration Sensors: The Clarity’s battery charges while you decelerate, and with these steering wheel-mounted setting options, you’ll be able to change how it operates on the fly! You’ll have four different levels to choose from.
- Smartphone Integration: The Clarity is compatible with the HondaLink smartphone app, which you can use to access detailed vehicle guides, parking location reminders, servicing information, and more. Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and a USB Audio Interface also come standard.
- Ease-Of-Access: It’s easy to get on the road when you drive the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid! Standard Smart Entry, Walk Away Auto Lock, and Push Button Start will save you time spent fishing for your keys, and thanks to the Clarity’s 60/40 Split Rear Seating, you’ll be able to make the most of its spacious cargo bay.
- Honda LaneWatch: The LaneWatch system shows you a live feed of your right-hand blind spot whenever you activate your turn signal, making it easy to keep track of activity in your periphery. A Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines also comes standard in this trim.
Plug-In Hybrid Touring
The engineers and designers at Honda have outfitted the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Touring trim with even more advanced connectivity, comfort, and technology features. It’s available $36,600 MSRP*.
- Voice Recognition: Voice Recognition technology makes it easy to master your Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Touring’s myriad of features and settings. Voice Control will allow you to control both your standard technology features and those connected to your Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
- Leather-Wrapped Interior Features: A Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Perforated Leather Trimmed Seating give the Clarity Plug-In Hybrid’s interior an air of luxury and elegance.
- Remote Climate Pre-Conditioning: The Touring trim upgrade links your Clarity’s climate settings to a corresponding smartphone app. With this feature at your fingertips, you’ll be able to control your vehicle’s interior temperature from afar and preset its responses to particular environmental conditions.
- Power-Adjustable Seating: The Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Touring has been outfitted with a 4-Way Power Adjustable Front Passenger’s Seat and an 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat that includes a Two-Setting Memory Function! With the latter, you and another driver will be able to save your preferred seating arrangements and feature settings.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Honda’s Garmin-based satellite navigation system isn’t only good for turn-by-turn directions. In addition to the latter, this system offers predictive local search, lane guidance, 3D terrain rendering, HD Digital Traffic, and free map updates for five years.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**110 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 44 city/40 highway/42 combined MPG gasoline only rating. 47-mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. 340-mile combined gas-electric driving range rating. Ratings determined by EPA. Use for comparison purposes only. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.