Pave New Paths with the 2018 Honda CR-V
Providing Convenient Comforts
One thing that drivers of the 2018 Honda CR-V will notice right away is that the vehicle is packed with features designed specifically to increase the comfort and convenience of every driving experience. Just a few of these high-tech features include:
- Capless Fuel Filler – Cut down on your time spent at the pump with this capless fuel filler.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control – This system allows front passengers to each set temperatures that are ideal for them without interfering with one another.
- Heated and Power-Adjustable Front Seats – Getting comfortable in the seats of the Honda CR-V is simple with adjustable and heated front seating.
- Cruise Control – Also available as adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow, cruise control makes it easier to endure traffic and long road trips.
- Push-Button Start – Don’t waste time looking for your keys—get on the road more quickly with just the push of a button.
Keeping Drivers Connected
Even when they’re on the road, drivers and their passengers want to stay tuned in to the world around them. The 2018 Honda CR-V is equipped with a long list of connectivity and infotainment technology features, including:
- 7-Inch Display Audio – This large high-resolution electrostatic touchscreen will enable drivers to easily control the apps and music they want to access.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation – With the addition of HD Digital Traffic, Song by Voice, and voice-recognition technology, this navigation system is sure to get you there on time.
- Apple CarPlayand Android Auto – These two apps allow drivers to safely access their devices through the Display Audio touchscreen, allowing them to stay connected safely.
- SiriusXM Radio – Broaden the scope of music you can access with SiriusXM streaming radio, which gives you access to hundreds of great stations.
- SMS Text Message Function – Stay connected without risking your safety with the ability to compose and receive text messages through this voice-controlled system.
Putting Safety First
Most importantly, Honda CR-V technology works to ensure the safety of everyone in the vehicle. To achieve this, the vehicle implements a number of driver-assist features that allow the driver to have more control over the vehicle and stay alert to their surroundings. Some of the safety features found on the CR-V include:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Ensure that your vehicle is always running efficiently with alerts and notifications that let you know when it’s time for routine tire maintenance.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – If this system senses that you’re quickly approaching a vehicle in front of you, it will kick in and apply braking to help reduce the chances of a collision.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – Stop straying from your lane with the help of this system, which will help guide your steering to keep you in the correct lane.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – Avoid accidents when reversing your vehicle with the help of three views of the area behind your vehicle.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation – HD Digital Traffic, Song by Voice, and voice recognition are just a few of the impressive features of this navigation system, which will get you to your destination on time.