2018 Honda HR-V Technology Doesn’t Hold Back
Comfortably Within Reach
One area where drivers can easily find a lot of new and exciting technology is the HR-V’s comfort and convenience aspects. These tech-based features work their hardest to ensure that drivers and passengers are well taken care of during each driving experience. A couple of our favorites in this department can be found below:
- Remote Fuel Filler Door Release – This quick opening mechanism makes it easy for drivers to get in and out of the gas station quicker, so that they can get back on the road where they belong.
- Automatic Climate Control – This top-of-the-line air-conditioning setup comes with an electrostatic touchscreen control interface and an active air-filtration system to keep it fresh.
- Honda LaneWatch – Triggered when the driver signals to switch lanes, the LaneWatch system broadcasts a clear view of the right-hand lane to allow for safer merging and lane changing.
- Push-Button Start – Drivers can cut down on time by cutting out the need for keys to start up the ignition with this handy push-button startup feature.
- 60/40-Split Second-Row Magic Seat – Easily convert the vehicle from passenger carrier to cargo carrier with the extremely easy-to-use 60/40-split second-row Magic Seat.
Never Miss a Beat
There’s a pretty good chance that when New England drivers are behind the wheel they want to stay updated with what’s going on around them. Many are also sure to be concerned about being able to access their favorite music and apps. In the 2018 Honda HR-V, this can all be accomplished with the help of some well-thought-out technology enhancements such as:
- 7-Inch Display Audio – Staying connected has never been as easy as it is with the large, easy-to-use 7-inch high-resolution WVGA electrostatic touchscreen with customizable feature settings.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System – This navigation system recruits help from HD Digital Traffic, 3D building renderings, and voice-recognition technologies to make sure you stay on schedule.
- Audio Systems – The 2018 Honda HR-V comes equipped with a 180-watt, six-speaker audio system with access to SiriusXM, Pandora Radio, and more.
Make It Home Safe and Sound
Last but not least, technology can also be found making its way into the safety and security areas of the HR-V. High-end safety and security features mix together with innovative technology to develop systems that keep passengers in their seats and encourage peace of mind. Some of the systems you can find doing just this include:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – The TPMS alerts drivers when the pressure in their tires is starting to stray from the recommended level and urges them to get preventive maintenance.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – Three camera angles and shifting guidelines on the screen make any sticky reversing situation a breeze.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control – The 2018 Honda HR-V has a reliable suspension system, but to give drivers a bit of added security and control, the VSA system provides a little bit of extra traction and braking pressure when necessary to maintain control.