Find Out How Honda Makes Some of the World’s Best Crossover SUVs
One of the world’s best compact crossover sellers, the Honda CR-V meets the needs of most drivers by perfectly balancing everything from performance and efficiency to onboard features and price.
- Trims: Choose between LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring models.
- Features: Find LED daytime running lights, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® as standard. Available features include Honda Sensing, Hands-Free Access Power Tailgate, and a Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.
- Performance and MPG: The in-line 4-cylinder with available turbocharger makes up to 190 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, with a Real Time AWD available. The EX with Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) makes up to an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway*.
- Space: Enjoy up to 105.9 cubic feet of passenger space and up to 39.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row or 75.8 behind the 1st.
One of the best midsize crossovers for growing families and active adventurers, the 8-passenger Honda Pilot is also surprisingly luxurious and well-fitted.
- Trims: Chose from LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite models.
- Features: Honda Sensing®, LED headlights with auto-on/off, and auto high-beam headlights come as standard. Available features include a Blu-ray™ Rear Entertainment System, mobile hotspot, and heated and ventilated front seats.
- Performance and MPG: The standard 280 hp, 262 lb-ft of torque V6 delivers responsive power, with available AWD for added capability. The Touring with 9-speed automatic transmission makes up to 20 mpg in the city and 27 on the highway*.
- Interior Space: Take 8 passengers as standard or 7 with the optional heated 2nd row captain’s chairs. You’ll find 16.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row, 46.8 behind the 2nd row, or 83.9 behind the 1st row.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.