The Top SUVs in New England
Honda gives drivers some of the most choices in their search for the top SUV in New England:
- Trims: Choose from entry-level LX, top-of-the-line Elite, or one of the three middle trims (EX, EX-L, and Touring).
- All-Wheel Drive: Standard on the Elite and available on the other four trims, Honda’s all-wheel drive system engages automatically when it senses a loss of traction, sending torque to the rear wheels.
- Honda Sensing: Honda’s state-of-the-art driver assistance and accident prevention features are available on EX-L and higher trims and include collision mitigation braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane keeping assist.
As with the Pilot, Honda is great about giving you options on the CR-V, ensuring there’s one for nearly any kind of driver.
- Trims: Choose from five trim levels—LX, SE, EX, EX-L, or Touring.
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing suite of safety features that is available on the Pilot can also be had on the CR-V at the Touring trim level.
- Upgrade Options: You’ll find a wide range of features on the upper trim levels, including luxuries like leather upholstery and heated front seating as well as a navigation system with traffic routing to keep you on the fastest route to where you’re headed.
Honda Builds Safe SUVs
Whether you choose the Pilot or the CR-V, you should know that you’re safe behind the wheel of a Honda. The 2016 Honda Pilot and CR-V models have been awarded a 2016 Top Safety Pick+ from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) when equipped with the Honda Sensing safety features. Without the Honda Sensing package, both models are still Top Safety Picks from the IIHS.
Test Drive a Honda
While you can have an idea or two about which vehicle is right for you by reading about them and looking at pictures, the final decision should be made behind the wheel. Visit a New England Honda Dealer near you for a test drive of the Pilot, the CR-V, or both and find out which one is the top SUV for you.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.